-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Media Player Classic

  • From: "Lilian" <lilcruz.2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:02:54 -0300

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I thought I had sent this reply ages ago...  Sorry Gman,
it stayed in my outbox as I haven´t been using this computer much!

Gman,
On my main computer I have only Winamp for audio and DVD Region+CSS Free for
dvd.  I don´t know why on earth I diversified on the other computer...  But
its no big deal really and I can always change :o)  Glad to know you are
sane <g>  I sometimes wonder if I am :o))

Lil