-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Lost Folders in OE 6

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 00:46:37 -0400

Rocky,
    When this happens, it's because the folder was somehow deleted.  That
doesn't necessarily mean that you deleted it (intentionally or
unintentionally), but it was still deleted.  Do you have Norton SystemWorks
or Norton Utilities installed on your computer?  If you do, there's a fair
chance that we can retrieve the missing folders.

Peace,
GMan

PCTechTalk Owner