-=PCTechTalk=- Re: List philosophy

  • From: "Bob Crews" <rec46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:21:21 -0600

I have got a life.  A very good life and am wanting for nothing.  I say I
will be around 90 percent of the time.  That don't mean I'll be sitting in
front of my PC that long.  When I'm doing other things I have my PC turned
up so I can hear when someone says something.  I am semi retired as is my
wife so we have a lot of time to do things and both of us have our own
computer so we have no problems with each other being on IRC.  We like
helping others and being there for others because in our lives there has
been people there for us.  Now we are returning the favor.  Yes, I have a
great life and don't mind at all making myself available to help others and
my wife totally supports me.  If you don't believe me, ask her.  She's a
member of this group as well.

Bob