-=PCTechTalk=- Re: G man

  • From: "Bob Crews" <rec46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:14:33 -0600

Troth,

I read the entire statement he made.  Guess I just missed it.  IRC is just
like this group.  Only difference is it's on IRC and is instant replies with
little waiting.  From what I read of KC's email was saying he's flat against
people from this group going to an IRC channel.  This is exactly the first
thing he said.  "I do NOT support a IRC channel........using it would
separate the learning that goes on here".  Now if that statement is not
being against the IRC channel because of this group, then what do you call
it.  I said before and I'll say again,  no one is leaving this group.  Some
of us are just branching out in another direction to better ourselves and
sharing our knowledge with each other.  I have nothing against this channel
and I don't think the other ones do neither.

I apologize if I hurt any feelings about what I said about G Man.  I didn't
mean to harm.  He might be a fantastic man and I truly understand how he
might have had to leave for a while to save his marriage.  I know people who
have gotten divorced over computers.  Though I think it's pitiful when a
married couple gets jealous over a computer.  I know of others who have had
the same problem.

Let's let this stop now and move on our way.  We can still be of help to
each other her no matter what.  One more time I'll say, Believe me when I
say no one is being asked to leave this group.

Bob