-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Linux/XP dualboot

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 23:06:09 -0600

Hi
This may be a little late.

I have a HD dual booted with Linux Red Hat 9.0 and XP PRO. If I remember
correctly, Red Hat instructions stated to load XP PRO first then Linux in
separate partitions.

If you haven't done it all ready give me an email and I will look it up in
the manuals and pass on the instructions.
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you