-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I love it

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 21:32:07 -0800

Thanks..smile...NO I didn't miss the grin part...I was just a point where I
had been dealing with a very distraught family member over something she
couldn't handle and I was feeling like #$$$%##$. So MY reply probably didn't
come off as friendly...sighhh.  You did good cause it all makes sense now I
thiMk.???? grin.