-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Laptop recommendations

  • From: "Larry Southerland"<larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:17:34 -0400

One other factor to consider:  which company is most-likely to continue in
business in the long term.  (Look at the AMD's stock over the past year or
so and you may see what I mean.)  Even though it may be a little out-of-date
(note that publishers almost always are), PCWorld has some good
recommendations for notebooks under $1,000.00.  Since it may be a month or
two behind what is now coming out, they may even be less-expensive now.

You can filter and/or sort the results by price:

http://www.pcworld.com/product/reviewfinder.html?id=6

Hope that this helps...