-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Laptop - Power Mode?

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:41:43 -0400

You have your power settings to go into one of the alternate states (ie.
STANDBY).

Go to CONTROL PANEL and I think its called POWER SETTINGS, and look
everywhere in there. You also have ot set to take you out to the welcome
screen everytime it does that.

If you can't find the setting, let us know and one of use will walk you
through it exactly.

---Troth