-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Keyboard Short Cuts .......

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 02:27:00 -0400

CC,
    First, create a shortcut to the program.  Next, right click on it and
select Properties.  Finally, go into the Shortcut tab and set the letter
you'd like the shortcut to use to fire it up.  Once you click the OK button,
it'll be recorded into the registry.  Just remember that the shortcut will
always include holding down the CTRL + ALT keys in addition to the letter
you choose.

Peace,
G Man

PCTechTalk Owner