-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I'm back.........

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:07:53 -0400

I am working part time for a local Fire Dept.   We no longer have
"volunteers".....all the men on my department are either career or
part time paid.  This is the second go-around for me.  I was a Lieut.
and training officer and a state fire instructor many, many years ago.
My wife and i have a second home in the Boulders in Scottsdale, and
are building a new home in Desert Mountain, also in Scottsdale.  I had
a grandfather that lived in Rice Lake, Wisc. and loved to visit up
there.  I can sure understand why you'd be interested in
Phoenix/Scottsdale though, particularly around the winter months
<chuckle>

  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Tuesday, 9/23/2003, @ 1:03:16 AM EST

If you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. March down there
and turn it on yourself.

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:35:00 -0500, faythe&al wrote:
   |   |   |   | It means Emergency Medical Technician - Basic.
   |   |   |   | At the ripe old age of