-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I'm back.........

  • From: "faythe&al" <rem41mag@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:35:00 -0500

>>>It means Emergency Medical Technician - Basic.  At the ripe old age of
56, I'm re-certifying as a firefighter.  I've completed a 120 hour
course for firefighting, now I'm taking the second part of the
re-certification, a 120 hour EMT-B course.
  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Congratulations, KC ! I hope you succeed . will you be working on a volunteer
department or a paid one? either way, it is a noble & courage job!
BTW, Do you live in Scottsdale? Hubby & I have been considering moving from
frigid WI. for a long time & moving to AZ. He has some relatives in the state.

Faythe