-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ITUNES question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 21:58:12 -0400

"psst" used to sing Janis Joplin and Linda Rondstat as a teen (even sang
some Rondstat in my band in my 20's).  I especially recall singing many
times "Silver Threads and Golden Needles" cannot break this heart of mine
..la la ..lol and of course Janis's "Cry baby" or "Bobby Maghee."  Busted
flat in Baton Rouge, waiten for a train, feeling nearly faded as my jeans...

That takes me back.  My older brother was in a rock band, I was in a country
band.  They played tunes like Louie Louie and "G.L.O.R.I.A. and so on.
Christine