-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ITUNES question

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 21:45:19 -0400

Blues, Torch, Show Tunes, Oldies, Golden Oldies and even some stuff from the
30's & 40's.  The funny thing is that when I was little, she had a rock band
(Linda Rondstat, Janis Joplin, etc.).  Then, I grew up, formed a rock band
and she became my videotographer (and, of course, greatest fan).       lol

Peace,
GMan