-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How to write batch file

  • From: stormy1@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:30:07 -0700

Terry,

Thank you so much for your help on this!
I have one more little request -- this isn't necessary but could I also put in
an echo at the beginning saying "please make sure you have the CD in drive D:"
and have some way of pausing to allow them to do that if they haven't already?
(And yes, the d:\DIR?? is a constant on all machines since the files have to be
re-copied off the original program CD in order to solve the problem).

Thanks again for your help!
~Lacey~