-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How on earth did I manage this??????

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:10:06 +1200

Me too!  Actually I had two 'W' drives showing in WinExplorer.  I
deleted them, but I also have a  number of other odd things  going on. 5
previously unseen folders have appeared, they are:   Cpqdos, Datafire,
Dell, Mww and Uninstal.ooo.  Each one contains nothing. In C:\Windows, I
have StartMenu and StartMen.   Also I am seizing up - mouse pointer will
move, but nothing else, and a restart is necessary.

I am taking the box to the 'Doctor' tomorrow, for a drench.  I suspect a
worm!

Cheers.

Rick H