-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Hotmail

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <bookworm54@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 16:13:12 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Delete.

Jo Ann

-------Original Message-------

From: Harold B.
Date: 02/08/06 06:01:32
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Hotmail

Hello again,

I've asked around and haven't gotten a clear answer on this one. Anyone
using Hotmail knows that you can designate any email entering the inbox as
"Junk" mail. When ready to empty the "Junk mail" folder, you have a choice
of "emptying" or "deleting" ... anyone know what the difference is? And
which should I use if not wanting to see that junk mail again ... Harold

.