-=PCTechTalk=- Re: " Hi again " Recovering from a I/O error on CD drive`s "

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 00:51:14 -0400

Hi Teri,
    It's great to hear (well, read actually) that you're actually becoming
your own best tech support.  Most of the problems that we face here have
already been experienced and worked through by others who have posted what
they've learned online somewhere.  The trick is to get really good at
searching for it (and then being able to understand what the heck they're
talking about when you get there, of course       lol).

    I'm so glad to hear that the problem is resolved, too.  Now, if we could
just figure out what's going on with your high speed internet access
difficulties.     :o\

Peace,
GMan