-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Hi Troth

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:47:42 -0400

You should have absolutely no problem with it... HOWEVER, I checked on the
author's website, and it makes no mention of being XP compatable. As a
matter-of-fact, I believe the latest version update was in 1999, if I readit
correctly. So, the only issue here would be whether or not it works on XP. I
see no problem in trying it out. It is NT compatable, and probably will work
with XP with no problem as well.

You can always email the author if you like and ask about compatability.

---Troth