-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help with "Snag It" capture program please

  • From: "poppy0206" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:29:13 -0400

In using the Snagit program, I captured a picture of a beach scene, a screen
capture of a menu from microsoft word, and a screen capture of a screen from
the snagit program.  After saving these three in three separate files, I now
need to combine them into a one page document.  I tried resizing them but
they must be legible for reading and still I am having a problem fitting all
three on one page with labeling each shot.

Can anyone suggest how I might combine them as one document, one page and
still have them legible.

Thanks,

christine