-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Hanging Between Folders

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 03:57:00 -0700

I thought about that, but I don't know what happens when you compact all
folders--can you still read them?  There is nowhere near 1000, maybe more
like 100 if that, but after reading all posts I've come to the conclusion I
just have too much in there.  There are 13 subfolders with maybe 2 to 5
emails in each folder.  Is there a quick and easy way to transfer these all
over to text files, or must they be done individually via copy and paste,
like to Notepad or someplace?  Otherwise, they'd be saved as .dbx files and
how could I open them again? --Glo