-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HP tech

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christine <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:15:07 -0400

Many techs are hired and trained from the ground up. Problem is, what the
company hiring them calls training, most of experienced folks think is a joke.
So, these techs many times have no clue that a mistake on their end can utterly
screw your system up so much more... or worse, crash it and have you lose all
your saved data. Even more disturbing is the tech who so easily resorts to
telling the customer to just stick the restore disc in and do a full restore,
without warning that the customer's data should be backed up.
Again... its not ALL techs, as some actually know what they're doing... and for
the ones that ARE bad, its usually the fault of poor training.

= SirTroth
= ICQ: 1717439
= AIM/AOL: SirTrothX
= YAHOO: SirTroth