-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HAVING TROUBLE RECEIVING WILDLIFE STREAMING VIDEO

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 18:57:21 -0600

Hi Jan,

I went to all of these links, all but the last one played perfectly.

The last URL says that in order to view it, I must have the newest "Real
Player". I do not like Real Player, so I had uninstalled it quite some time
ago, and of course I cannot view that cam. Maybe that is what is happening
with one of the pcs.

I did see a horned beastie like an antelope at one of them! I'm happy that
you
shared the links with us.

Thanks,
Sammi