-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Graphic problem

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 22:18:44 -0400

Yes, it happened before and on the same site but I fixed the problem and I
was sure it was Zone Alarm set to high. V-downloader, I have never heard of
this but I will take a look. The videos are on a fee based site,
www.insidecarolina.com but I'm sure the videos are ok to be d/led. They do
require this
To view the following streaming video, you will need up-to-date plug-ins and
an updated version of Windows Media Player - click here to download the
software. The streaming video appears in a pop-up window, so make sure your
pop-up blocking software does not block it.)
WRAL: David Thornton's Return - Watch Video

I think it' on my end so I'll look around, thanks for the reply Glenn..

Rudy