-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Graphic problem

  • From: "Glenn Folkvord" <glenn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 12:38:22 +0200

If you had the same problem before, and now it's there again on the same
site, and it doesnt happen on other sites (did you check with other video
sites also?) - then I would start to suspect the mediaplayer they are using
on that sports site. Or their site configurations of some kind.

Can you use V-Downloader and grab their videos, and play back with your own
mediaplayer, and see what happes then?

glenn