-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Gman,........Re: Re: Gman - Firefox addon question

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:24:11 -0700

Strange as today my tray icons are back to the normal size and I did
nothing. This has happened before, the tray icons would become tiny but
right now they are fine in size. Yes, the size depends of the function and
there are several..message box, system, menu, tooltip, selected items, etc,
etc...I wish there was a chart for optimal settings for each instead of
having to change each one until you get it looking best. My Acronis image
failed me which burned me up so had to start from scatch...I will post about
my Acronis Image mishap soon.
Rudy