-=PCTechTalk=- Re: G-MAN can you have a look at this , when you got some time ?

  • From: "BIGMARC" <BIGMARC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 13:04:12 -0400

Dear G-MAN I'm very sorry to told You that PCTECHTALK is striking back again on
my BIGMARC@xxxxxxxxxxx    I dont understand at all, after 1 week OK

Anyway I always remember where is the delete button so when you gt some time,
take a look at that may bewith Mr Madden...

Have a nice day !

From/De :«BIGMARC»
.