-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: TECH SUPPORT ++ To make matters worse...

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 15:52:02 -0700

Hi Becky,
so long as you are laughing with me not at me<VBG>
(Very Big Grin)

It seems funny now but not at the time.

I normaly end up spluttering over my keyboard, my monitor is 4ft way.

Cheers

Mike the mod
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 3/24/2007 at 3:39 PM Becky kane wrote:

You should have to clean my screen young MAN :-) Yup, I spewed like old
faithful....LOL
Mike the mod <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I once exchanged about 50 email
with a lady
trying to find out why she could not burn a cd.

I should have started by asking if she had a CD Burner

We learn from our mistakes or questions not asked.

Mike the mod @ PCTechTalk & vista

Becky