-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Michael Jackson's face (must see)

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:59:01 -0400

Hi Evelyn,
    You'll have to send in a link to the site since we have the group set to
discard any and all attachments.  We do this to protect the members from any
virus problems (we tend to get folks asking about those from time to time
once their systems get infected) and to save time/money for those who have
to pay by the minute/hour for their internet access.            :O)

Peace,
G Man

PCTechTalk Owner