-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Funny letters

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:34:51 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Yes,
It is freelist that causes the funny looking letters. It does the same thing
to my Incredimail letters. Never happens to my mail elsewhere. The only way
I can post to freelists without a total mess is to use a new mail. If I
try to reply, it messes up every time. Wish someone could find a solution.

Jo Ann

I'm beginning to think it's something unique to Freelists.  I just noticed=
  that all my posts to the Mod-list come out just fine.  It's only messages=
  sent to the regular PCTechTalk list that are messed up, and that's only=
  been in the past day.

=A0 Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 ,,,,,,,,