-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Free shredder for files

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:59:59 -0700 (PDT)

most of us use Spybot, for those of us that do Spybot comes with a shredder
Judith <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Lockergnome had this:

http://www.scar5.com/prod_sfs.php

which is free software that shreds files. I went into Scott's
forum and found there is only one small glitch. After you drag
and drop files into it, you need to do Ctrl-click to highlight
each file, then it will shred all the files instead of only one
or two.

His home page: http://www.scar5.com/index.htm

addresses this issue by saying most computers will not have this
problem.

He also has another free software program but I think Steven
Goulds "CleanUP" program does this better because apparently
Scott's does not get rid of IE cookies.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
http://PSP9Tutorial.blogspot.com
http://conspiracy-freefictionbook.blogspot.com/
Sharing is the key to all our $uccess!

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance