-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Free Antivirus/Firewall Software

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 11:05:32 -0400

Microsoft did this last year too! and they offered the 2004 on the sp2 cd.I was
surprised they didn't offer 2005 on their sp2 cd!
this is good information! thanks!
I put outpost on here as a firewall to try. I wanted to try something other
than zone alarm. I figured I could always go back to ZA. This e-trust has a
firewall - so I'll have to decide which to use. Assuming, their firewall can be
not installed, or disabled.
Cris