-=PCTechTalk=- Re: re-ask- rephrase

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 11:03:45 -0400

Thanks! I appreciate this!!
and even if they are turned on - if they are not working properly, that makes
me nervous. I like an operational fireall, & anti-virus on my computer. Plus -
I always have spywardguard and spywareblaster on , and I run my anti- spyware
programs often.
I have Norton's anti-spam 2004 on this computer - so far, I'm not too thrilled
with it. I may go back to mail washer. I'm not crazy about the spam coming into
my computer! and half of the spam is picked up by norton's filters, and half
isn't. A friend said she is using McAfee's and she really likes it. I 'dunno'
!!
Cris