-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Font color

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 20:04:15 -0400

Ahhhh, then it's something in the script that person's using.  The script
basically takes over your settings while the stat is showing.  It's supposed
to turn control back over to your email app when you close it, but for
whatever reason, that's not happening.

If you're not all that crazy about this person's stats, perhaps you can
block the addy.

Peace,
GMan