-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firewall Alert

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 20:58:05 -0400

They are.  It looks like the first one is at the far end of your network
addresses (1.255), so it may indicate/implicate a part of your router
itself.  The router should have some sort of running log which may or may
not give you more info on just what was being attempted there.

Did denying it cause any issues?

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php