-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Revisited- now, new - with reference to Roxio

  • From: "Andrew Gillean" <asgillean@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:11:27 -0500

I still have 'Roxio" on the machine - I was attempting to rid myself of the
obnoxious 'Roxio Easy Media Creator 7' installer.
I think it came with the net download of the program when I purchased it,
lost when my HD crashed, reinstalled it from the CD they sent (At a cost, of
course). I think the feelings of the d'load version were hurt and it was
trying to let me know it was still there.
Andy