-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Problem

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 09:40:04 -0500

Thanks, Scott:
I've had a miserable weekend with all the changed web sites since I did
that upgrade. As I said, I have a sight problem, and I'm so anxious to get
back the Firefox I had. It was so perfect! I again tried to install the
earlier
version, but it won't work. And I did another System Restore this morning,
and that didn't work, either.

I went to my Add/Remove Programs, and the only (nothing there says Firefox)
related thins I found is Mozilla 1.7.2 and Mozilla Backup 1.2. Is this
what I
uninstall? And are there any other places to look? I have all my old Firefox
downloads, and had tried a couple of those with no luck.

HELP!!