-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Problem

  • From: "Scott" <millop69@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 06:15:39 -0800

Hi Betty.
Just a suggestion here. I would make sure that you have the .exe file for
the version you want stored somewhere and then I would perform the
following;
#1 Uninstall any Firefox items you find in your Uninstall list
# 2 Use a registry cleaner to get rid of any lingering Firefox stuff that
may be hidden in the registry
# 3 Reboot.
# 4 And lastly, reinstall the one that you have stored.
I havent had ONE problem with Firefox. I love using it.
I hope this is helpful.
Regards, Scott.