-=PCTechTalk=- Re: External Hard drive ?

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:06:37 -0400

Hi Steve,
    I'm a bit confused since there's nothing here to remind me of the
situation you're in.  If you're asking whether an external must be either
IDE or SATA, then No, that doesn't matter.  Assuming the external enclosure
uses USB or Firewire, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the
Acer has an open USB or Firewire port that can be used to connect it.

Peace,
Gman