-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Explanations please if you can

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 02:08:39 -0400

Marc,
    The beauty of a group like this is that you get a wide variety of
suggestions to test/try out.  I (along with the rest of us who didn't
consider it,     lol) sure do agree that Wyatt's suggestion is a strong
possibility (and I'm glad that he brought it up).  Now, it's up to you to do
the testing to see if the sites giving the error are listed in your blocked
sites list or try turning off the script blocking and try the site again.
If/when you have success with the tests, be sure to let us know that you
tracked it down.      :O)

Peace,
G Man

PCTechTalk Owner