-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Email Hanging

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:53:06 -0500

Glad I could help.  First time it happened it drove me nuts until I
remembered I could do that....lol.  Luckily the first time it also told me
WHICH email was causing the problem.  The last time it did it, I had to
guess.  It blocked it too early to identify.  But at least you know you can
always go in and do it that way.

Tori