-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Email Hanging

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:37:10 -0500

Mine occasionally does that with Eudora IF there is a virus attachment on
something.  It's being caught before it fully downloads and stopped.  If
you have webmail access on your server (earthlink does) just go in and find
it and delete it manually.

Tori

At 09:13 PM 9/23/03, you wrote:
>I Got A Email Hanging, Is There A Cleaner That I Can Use To Rid Of It?
>It Keeps Hanging Up My Downloads, I Keep Down Loading The Same Things Over
>And Over And Over.........
>Thanks
>
>I Am Not Sure Whats Behind It

What is Omniana?

Go to http://www.omniana-ltd.com to discover the meaning.  Omniana
Graphic Design offers low prices and high quality.  Also, a free giveaway
each month, games and a fun new daily newsletter called Omniana Pieces
(click on Join Our Mailing Lists).