-=PCTechTalk=- Re: EZ CD Creator 7

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 19:51:31 -0700

Hi Jo Ann,
I have never burned, copied, or down loaded any music so I can't answer=
 that one.
 I'm sorry to say.

I only use CD's\DVD's to backup data.

EZCD is open on my desktop, I just find a file on my hard drive I've saved=
 and drag it onto the icon and it brings up the drive letter, in my case W=
 (for write).
I click on the eject button and it asks me do I wish to make the files=
 readable on other computers.

I also got Nero Express 6 with my DVD burner and it appears to work in a=
 similar fashion.
I only used it once, I clicked on make Data DVD and burnt my C drive to=
 DVD's.

Mike the mod
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 8/6/2005 at 10:24 PM Jo Ann Weaver wrote:

Mike,

Since you use EZ  CD Creator 7, I have a question about it. How can I
transfer tracks from my audio CDs to my hard drive in MP3 form instead of
the larger WAV files?

Jo Ann

Hi Christy,
I open the files on my CD's as if they were on a hard drive in Explorer=3D
  view

I then select / highlight the unwanted data and click on Delete.
I'm using Windows XP
EZ Creator7
Mike