-=PCTechTalk=- Re: EDSLoader.exe is missing

  • From: dsw32952 <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 10:49:51 -0800

Google is an excellent resource for questions like this:

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF
-8&sourceid=deskbar&q=edsloader.exe[1]

Jan Robey wrote: One of my senior just recently had their grand daughter
spend time with them &, of course, she used their computer. Grand daughter
left, but this pop-up keeps coming up each time they turn on their computer:
EDSLoader.exe is missing. Can anyone tell me where this pop-up is located or
what to do about it? Is this a beneficial exe or something not so good?
below it) and adjust the subject line as necessary. To subscribe,
unsubscribeor modify your email settings:
//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk[2] To access our Archives:
//www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/[4] To contact only the PCTT
ModSquad, write to: pctechtalk-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[5] To join the
PCTableTalk off-topic group, send a blank email to:
pctabletalk+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[6]