-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dual monitor cards

  • From: "Darryl" <minoddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:19:38 +1000

If you went a dual head AGP thats 2, plus a dual head pci thats 4 and 1 pci
slot gone, plus another dual head pci that 6 and 2 pci's gone, plus another
dual head pci thats 8 and 3 pci's gone, plus one more as a single and thats
9 with 4 pci's gone, this is a collective thought, but most boards have 5 -
6 pci's newer ones that is and no isa, if you brought one with onboard sound
and lan you could just scrape it in, which would make a great video wall in
Linux using the X server.

Darryl