-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DVD burning/compatibility

  • From: "tempting2taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 22:23:08 -0500

Boy have I been around the bend with that subject.  To change video files
into files that standalone players recognize, you need to use some
conversion software.  DVD Flick is a free conversion software.  It creates
the original file into DVD video (that reside in video folders).  Or you can
convert the original file type to a .iso file.  You can later burn the
contents of the video folders or .iso to disc using your favorite burning
software.

I hope this helps or is relevant to your problem.