-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DSL companies --- Cindra

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 06:46:40 -0700

 But - where I live, Verizon is having a big advertising
campaign about their dsl lines. I've gotten address changes
recently from some friends back home (2 hours from me), that
they were changing to verizon.
Cris
________________
In my rural resort town, Verizon hasn't even put in call waiting
yet (LOL) so I doubt they will be offering DSL lines any time
soon.  The PUD was putting in fiber optic but the newly elected
commissioners put a stand pat on "building out" more hubs this
year.

Thank Goodness a business man in a city about an hour away
decided to put up a tower which feeds off another tower so I
have Broadband.  I was his first customer in this city (smile).

When I was on dial-up, it would take me hours to upload my web
sites and graphics but now it only takes a minute or two.  And
since I have 3 sites where these graphics go, it means days are
saved.

Would I ever go back to dial-up -- NO!!!

Judith