-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Creating Invitations

  • From: Davisunit <davist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:31:21 -0300

The photo will print fine on most current inkjet/paper combinations.
Only you will know if it's acceptable or not, and experimenting will
answer your question better.  Results will vary with quality of paper,
resolution of photo, and printer.  I'm assuming the invitation would be
like a card, and you would need to print on both sides of the paper,
which just requires you to flip the paper after the first pass.  You
might have to play around with the orientation of the paper and margins
a bit, but without too much trouble should be able to do it.

Terry