-=PCTechTalk=- Creating Invitations

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:47:29 -0400

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if I buy the invitation paper, how hard it would be to
create an invitation with a baby photo on the paper.  I wanted to try it at
home.  Has anyone done this.  I know programs like Desktop publishing are
probably good for this.  I would think you could just type what you wanted
and play around with the margin settings but not sure how the photo would
come out.

Thanks,
christy