-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer Tech Support for wives - off topic

  • From: "Angela Cooke" <angela.cooke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:12:00 -0000

This is brilliant
Love
Ange x

http://www.geocities.com/locustchewed/outanabout.html
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BashfulBob
  To: Freelist
  Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 2:24 AM
  Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Computer Tech Support for wives - off topic

   Subject: Computer Tech Support for wives

        Dear Tech support,

        Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and
        noticed a slow down in the overall performance, particularly in the
        flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under
        Boyfriend 5.0.

        In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable
        programs,such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but
        installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0 and NBA 3.0 . And now
        Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes
        the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems,
        but to no avail.

        What can I do ?
        Desperate (signed)

        Dear Desperate:

        First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package,
        while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.
        Try to enter the command:
        C:/ l THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and download Tears 6.2 to install Guilt
        3.0. If all works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically
        run the applications Jewelry 2.0 nd Flowers 3.5. But remember,
        overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5,
        Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Beer 6.1 is a very bad program
        that will create Snoring Loudly.

        Whatever you do, DO NOT install:
        Mother-in-law 1.0 or reinstall with another Boyfriend program. These
        are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

        In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a
        limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might
        consider buying additional software to improve memory and
        performance. I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7.

        Good Luck,

        Tech support

        Life is what happens in between plans.

        Virus free email by Norton's