-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Compression

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:50:29 -0400

wow!!! I am really impressed now!!! if I wasn't before!
<smile>
This is great!!!!!!!
thank you!!
CrisS
From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Now there is an answer!
I had asked someone once - and their answer was no way until they come out
with
DVD burners...which, they have now....will dvd burners burn regular files
and
music files?

but !! this brings a question to my mind!!!

'hypothetically' If I have an mp3  - one very large file - that doesn't fit
onto
a cd - what program can I use to break up the mp3 into different 'tracks' -
separate it? (like one album of 10 songs set up as one mp3 to take it to 10
separate songs)????

CrisS

Author:  Peter Aitken